This is full responsive theme that uses Bootstrap v. 3.3.5 capabilities. The idea was taken from Mr. Rick Parrish sites. The project has been reworked, improved and expanded.
Theme basic features:
- Adaptive (full responsive) theme.
- Animated multilevel drop-down menu.
- i18n multi-language support.
- 5 ready to use components with i18n support (information generated from pages content).
- Animated "pseudo LayerSlider" slide show (information generated from pages content).
- Expanded theme settings management in administration page.
- 4 prepared color schemes for appearance modification.
Theme settings can be managed in separate administration page. This requires „Theme_Settings“ and „Less“ plugins activation (mentioned plugins are included in themes archive). If these plugins not activated - theme will work without them with default settings.
Themes administration page accessible on tab: Theme -> Configure Theme. Page includes 5 areas - one general and 4 additional:
In the common area you can enter the site owner contact phone (it will appear in the Header). And choose a favorite color scheme from the 4 already prepared color schemes. It is also possible to create unlimited number of your own color schemes using "Theme_Settings" and "Less" possibilities.
Theme comes with 5 ready to use components that extends theme appearance and content and shows Bootstrap elements usage possibilities. A required component with single mouse click can be connected to your sites or disabled if not needed. Import process to thr GetSimple core performed automatically. More detailed component descriptions can be found through the main menu Shortcodes. On the next block you can also manage an additional feature settings:
In the block "Bootstrap Carousel slideshow settings“ you can change slideshow basic parameters. And also view the results of animation operation and select the desired (the code will be generated in a special field):
Unnecessary scripts disconnection, as you know, accelerates your site performance.
Theme settings area supports i18n module and supplied with 3 language packs (English, Lithuanian and Russian).
All components of this theme is also compatible with i18n module, ie, they will render information exactly in the language that chosen by the user. Information generated from specialized pages content.
Theme has animated Slide show on the home page, which is realized on Carousel component (pseudo LayerSlider;). Information generated from specialized pages content.
Version updated to v. 0.2.2
- In theme administration page added a new editing area - Social networking settings. In order that the required network links to be shown in public pages you need to save it in the appropriate field. If the field is empty - that link will not be displayed. If in the field is entered symbol # - the network icon will be displayed but will have no links.
- Installed site content search engine compatible with i18n plugin. Search results will be displayed on a separate page. If on your site is installed i18n_search plugin - it will be used in the search. Otherwise will be used an internal search engine.
Version updated to v. 0.2.3
- Installed e-message sending form that utilizes a theme template contact.php file. Form can be used to send standard e-mail messages. After form activation will automatically creates data files and menu items in 3 languages (English, Lithuanian and Russian). The message will be sent to the site's primary e-mail address entered in the user profile.
- In theme administration page added a new editing area where you can enable or disable search form and contact form usage. The required data files will be generated and modified automatically.
Version updated to v. 0.2.4
- Solved discovered bugs.
- Improved all components program code (In order to update the code of used components go to theme settings page, first turn it off and save the settings, and then turn it on again).
- In the Setting page insert a new management fields:
- Site's default language - useful when your site has one language and this language is not "en_US" (Anyway you must have this language themes translation file);
- Site slogan - you can get this value by inserting in template file (eg. header.inc.php) this code: ;
- Add "Sticky Navbar" option - you can enable/disable it in "Bootstrap additional features" area;
- Add selected color scheme snapshot in preview area;
- Add new preinstalled color scheme - "pale";
- Add new settings area - "Google Maps settings".
- The contact form now can display your location using Google Maps in special DIV element. Contact Form can use 2 templates: contact.php (without Google Maps) and contact_with_gmap.php.
Version updated to v. 0.2.5
- Theme moved to jQuery version 1.11.3.
- LayerSlider now can work with links. Links used on slides may be 2 types:
- Common slide link - one overall link applicable to the whole slide (applied on slide background image or background color) see slide #1 for details;
- Several slide links - applies to subsidiaries items and have own reference link (it can be created as much as you need and applied on objects like: Text or Image) see slide #2 for details.
- In Contact form add AntiSpam check (CAPTCHA function).
- Update Demo slides data files - it now is full responsive (all elements using Viewport measurement units) and has links to other articles.
To update from from earlier versions to v. 0.2.5 go to theme settings page uncheck "Carousel" component and save settings. Then re-check "Carousel" component and save settings. At the end restore Carousel slider settings.
Version updated to v. 0.2.6
- Main menu items, which has subsidiaries elements can now be clickable.
- Site Breadcrumbs now fully adjustable. For this used its own functions that shape the breadcrumbs as on single language sites so containing i18n structure. Functions correctly works with the first menu item child elements without duplication. You can use any symbol between the elements, as well as icons classes from specialized fonts (eg. Font Awesome). Breadcrumbs elements inserted between the span element with 3 kinds of classes: "breadcrumb-home", "breadcrumb-menu", "breadcrumb-current". So, you can decorated them using CSS as you want.
- All used in the theme resources (fonts, scripts, images, etc.) place locally. So, the theme will works in local networks without Internet access.
- In the Theme setting page insert a new management field "Load Jquery in Header". Useful in order to prevent conflicts with plugins that are loaded their scripts in the Header area.
For Breadcrumbs formation you can use 2 functions: get_breadcrumbs_ra () on sites with a single language; or get_i18n_breadcrumbs_ra () on sites which have i18n structure. Both functions have the same list of parameters:
- @param: string $page_slug - current page slug
- @param: string $symbol - symbol that will be use between elements
- @param: bool $mode - use icons symbol structure or not
Examples of use:
get_i18n_breadcrumbs_ra(return_page_slug(), 'fa fa-caret-right', true);
Inserts Breadcrumbs structure with separator symbol from Font Awesome, use icons structure. Looks like this:
Inserts Breadcrumbs structure with slash separator symbol, not use icons structure. Looks like this:
Inserts Breadcrumbs structure with standard double arrow separator symbol, not use icons structure. Looks like this:
Version updated to v. 0.2.7
- Improved responsive code for mobile devices.
- Improved the main menu generation code for mobile devices.
It's can look like this:
Version updated to v. 0.2.8
- Improved responsive code for mobile devices.
- Improved gallery component code (required component re-import).
- Add sites logo image. It can be managed on the administration page.
- Add thumbnail images prefix management. You can set it on the administration page.
Version updated to v. 0.2.9
- Improved Carousel component code (required component re-import):
Into component calling code add 2 new parameters which allow to hide navigation elements (indicators and control arrows). So structure can be like that:
// hide indicators but shows controls
// hide both indicators and controls
// shows both indicators and controls
Version updated to v. 0.3.0
- Fixed "blank page" error if plugin Theme_Settings is not activated.
- In the Theme setting page insert a new management field "Google Maps APIs key". Because Google changed Maps API authentication and usage limits. From now for usage with localhosts and new domains an API key is required.
Version updated to v. 0.3.1
- Improved internal Search engine:
- Add Auto-suggestion mechanism - it's begin to work when input 3 or more characters.Output displayed in the special DIV like Page Title with link to this page.
- Improved Search page provided information: On top displayed searched keywords; Removed short-codes and illegal characters; Improved text Excerpt mechanism.
- To the upper right Search field add submit button and Clear button for mobile users convenience.
- In the Theme settings page insert a new management area "Search settings" which has 6 fields:
- Always use internal Search function - if checked will be used Internal Search function, even if on site is installed "i18n_search" plugin.
- Turn on Auto-suggestion Search - (turn on / off Auto-suggestion).
- Search the keywords in the 'Meta' fields - (if checked search try to find also in the "Tags & Keywords" and "Meta Description" fields).
- Open the found page in a new tab - (if checked found link will be opened in the new Tab).
- Search keywords condition (logical AND) - if checked search try to find whole row of keywords, if unchecked search try to find each keyword separately.
- Search Page excerpt size (in symbols) - you can change Excerpt value, if empty used default value 200 characters.
Download and unzip the archive folder „Red Agency“ to sites themes folder. Activate theme. Additionally, in order to achieve the theme settings page unzip the archive plugins directory content to the site folder plugins. Activate plugins. You can edit the settings on tab Theme with button Configure Theme.
File downloaded 1765 time(s)
File downloaded 6 time(s)
File downloaded 750 time(s)
Please Donate Me